Nine Simple Steps to a Solid Writing Practice
Launches October 16, 2016
“This course, visually beautiful and wise, has helped me to re-connect with my writing. I’m back at it again. Next time I stray, I know I’ll have this course in my back pocket to help me return.” – Angie Gallop
Has your writing practice stalled?
Do you want to write but things keep getting in the way: too busy, not enough time, that niggling thought that says, why bother?
The bad news: if you need to write, if it’s in your DNA, if it’s how you make meaning, then unless you figure out how to do it, your life won’t ever feel fulfilled.
The good news: I’m here to help you do just that!
By the end of this course, you’ll have:
- learned how to set up your space and your day for success
- addressed a few of the most common blocks to writing regularly and practiced ways to overcome them
- understood the importance of focusing on a practice over a product (thus, getting you that much closer to finishing the story you really want to tell!)
- reconnected with the desire you feel to write
- chosen a meaningful project to work on
- started to feel like a writer
All this, in nine fun, thoughtful, and creative steps (plus one bonus step!), that you’ll be able to return to again and again.
So, come, and write with me! Discover how you can move past the barriers between you and your writing and build and sustain the practice you’ve always wanted.